I love tennis. I love smashing an overhand shot. I love a good forehand volley. I love the challenge of serving consistently. I love learning about the technique and form required to hit and to place a good shot. I just love the game!
This summer I'm taking weekly group tennis lessons again. But this morning my "group" didn't show up, so I got a private lesson, and a private workout! After 1 hour of running around the court from left to right alternating between forehands and backhands, and from front to back alternating between long shots, short shots, volleys, and overhands, I was beat! I felt like I was "losing it" with "Jeanine and Christopher," my tennis instructors, rather than with Jillean. Oh, and they are much more positive than Jillean, and they never, ever swear at me!
And, speaking of summer, I also love blonde hair, and am so happy that my blonde hair is back, even if I had to get it highlighted that color. When I walked through the door yesterday afternoon, Kaysen exclaimed, "Wow, Mom, did you get a makeover?" I don't know what it is about blonde, but I somehow feel younger.
Blonde is fun!!!! Mine just always turns gold by the end of summer and it is such a summer bummer hee hee. Glad you had fun with Tennis today way to go!
ReplyDeleteWord Verif: Ropit: sound: the sound a frog from outta town makes....Ya know instead of ribit!
We need to see a picture of your makeover.
ReplyDelete