Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Teenage Dating
Can I really be old enough to have a teenager that is old enough to date? Jaret has been having a lot of fun with group parties, activities, and dances. At the beginning of this month, he attended the Homecoming Ball with Amanda. For their group date, they met earlier in the day and played games (original plan was to go ice-blocking, but the weather didn't cooperate). Parents pitched in and fixed a steak dinner. Micah's mom dropped off all the girls at their homes to get ready for the dance while all the boys attended the broadcast of the Priesthood Session of General Conference. Then, the boys picked up their dates and headed to the Ball. Afterwards, they came to our house for ice cream sundaes (with homemade waffle cone bowls).

The next school dance coming up next week is the Monster Mash (a girls' choice dance). Sarah was pretty creative in asking Jaret. She decorated his vehicle while he was at work. Part of the decorations included letters of the alphabet. The missing letters had to be unscrambled for Jaret to figure out who was asking him. He answered "yes," by filling a pumpkin-shaped trick-or-treat bucket full of caramel popcorn with an attached note, "I know it sounds CORNY, but I'd POP if I didn't go to Monster Mash with you."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun! They all look so nice, too. I like Jaret's black shirt and pink tie!
ReplyDelete