Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Photo Tag

Okay, I'm so new to this blogging stuff that I'm not exactly sure what to do with a photo tag. But I guess it means I'm supposed to post a new picture. I got my hair highlighted on Monday, so I took a picture of my VERY blonde hair. I'm trying to grow my hair out instead of keeping the spikey style I had. This is the blow-dried style I got at the salon. I think it looks a little better when I add a little bit of curl to it.

I'll have some really great pictures of our boys to add next week. We have a guy in our ward who takes digital pictures. His wife touches up the pictures. And then they just give you (well, you pay for) the CD and we can do whatever we want with the images. We don't even have the kids get their pictures taken at school anymore! We feel that we get a better value with Bro. Bradfield. We're doing outdoor pictures this year, if the weather cooperates!

2 comments:

  1. I like the new 'do! Looks good on you! I can't wait to see the pictures of the boys, too. Thanks for playing tag:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo, Teresa! I like your new hairdo. I'm glad I get to see it in person next week!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete