Did you know that I REALLY need to learn how to fish? Kaysen told me this week that if his dad dies, he still wants to go fishing. And I'll need to take him. So I need to learn now. . . just in case, he said. But he sure loves spending time with his Dad fishing. I would feel so bad about being in the middle of the quality father-son time.
By the way, we barbequed the fish on the grill, and Kaysen ate it all himself!
At least your kids (and wife) will eat fish! Fish is a taboo at my house. When I eat it, I have to cook it ouside. I opened up a can of tuna one day while I was home by myself and when everyone came home they acted as if there was month old dead body in the house. I heard it for days!
ReplyDelete