Wednesday, March 18, 2009

House Plan

I'm not getting much quilting done, or actually any kind of project unless it involves construction loans and house plans.

Here's a picture of the house plan we want to build. We've actually extended the back wall 2', so the house will be about 1713 square feet on each level. We're hoping to have 3 bedrooms and a bathroom finished in the basement as well. This is the edited version of a plan from Hearthstone Home Design:
And here's a picture of a home that shows approximately how we want the front of our house to look:
And, finally, here's a picture of the 1/2 acre lot we're hoping to buy (do you like the shadow of our van?). This is the view we'll have from the back windows. There's another mountain range to view from the front windows. It really is a lovely view.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so excited for you guys! I love the floor plan and the general idea of the front- and 1/2 acre-woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa - that is going to be beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I remember the plans you had drawn up before you moved from Hyrum. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the pictures of the house that will approximately look like yours! It looks great! Georgous to be exact!

    ReplyDelete