At our annual Christmas Eve Party (Kaysen just calls it the Eve Party), we always have a White Elephant Gift Exchange. I got Christmas Story Leg Lamp Lights (with a $20 gift card to Wal-Mart). This was later stolen from me by Jaret!
Kimberli ended up with Cat in the Hat pajama pants, which were later stolen from her and somehow we ended up with them, too. We cut them off and made shorts out of them. Jaret is determined they will be a big hit during track season!
Harriet got Fanny Floss from Mark. Hmmm. . . I wonder why this gift was never stolen by anyone?
And doesn't Staci look absolutely beautiful in her Hannah Montana hair? It lights up and everything!
Kaysen is enjoying his new Santa slippers with motion-sensitive lights.
And I'm sure that Julie will get a lot of use out of her Maxi-Pad Slippers made by Becca!
What a fun evening! Who knows what we'll get (or give) next year!
And here's a few pictures of the kids at our ward Christmas party (Kaysen has an aversion to men in red suits, so we didn't get a picture of him with Santa). You may notice that Santa's helper accidentally forgot his beard and hair! Oops!
Christmas morning was earlier than I wanted, but later than the boys wanted. We had a good time together, regardless of the early hour.
What a fun tradition! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I wish we lived closer so we could pop by during this time of year--and any other time too!
ReplyDelete