Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Puzzling

Have you ever wondered why no one is willing to help put together a puzzle until it's almost done? It was amazing how much help I had putting together the last 50 pieces of this puzzle!

2 comments:

  1. You should see the puzzle we got Bryn. I knew it would be difficult, but we've been working on it off and on for two days now and we still haven't gotten the edge done all the way around. Is that pitiful or what? I like your puzzle though, very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me laugh! Kiera loves puzzles so we got her a 1500 piecer a couple years ago, but couldn't ever get it done before something came up that we had to put it away, so I finally bought a mat to store it on. Well, I ended up being the one who became obesessed, but like you said when it was almost done everybody wanted to help. Now when Kiera tells about putting the puzzle together it was her that did it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete