Hi Guys - I can't believe how long it's been. I'm excited to see you've got a blog and we can keep up with each other! Hope you had a Merry Christmas! We really miss you guys. You're family looks great! Klint was in shock when he read your Christmas letter - mostly because Jarrett's a junior. Time flies!
I had never seen pictures of your cute family before your Christmas card this year. Very handsome boys. Thanks for sending it to us. It's fun to read your blog as well.
Good looking family--I love the setting for these pictures!
ReplyDeleteNot to late to try and get a few girls in the picture!
ReplyDeleteHelloooooo! I'm almost 40! We're waiting for daughters-in-law at this point!
ReplyDeleteHi Guys -
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how long it's been. I'm excited to see you've got a blog and we can keep up with each other! Hope you had a Merry Christmas! We really miss you guys. You're family looks great! Klint was in shock when he read your Christmas letter - mostly because Jarrett's a junior. Time flies!
I had never seen pictures of your cute family before your Christmas card this year. Very handsome boys. Thanks for sending it to us. It's fun to read your blog as well.
ReplyDelete