Saturday, April 19, 2014

Soccer Season

Kaysen didn't play soccer in the fall. He played football instead. I have to admit that I really missed soccer, and so did Kaysen. When spring soccer started, Kaysen was all smiles. He was so excited to get back out on the soccer field. Here's a few (maybe a lot) pictures of his last game. I should mention that it's a co-ed team, ages 13 and up. For this game, the score was 3 to 3, which was amazing because we played the entire game with only 8 players, which means NONE of our players got any breaks, and the other team played with more players than us.



















I know Kaysen is barely in this picture, but I love the determined look on his face. You know he's going to get the ball!


2 comments:

  1. Yay for good cameras. Yay for children in sports. I love watching my kids play. It is so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for spring soccer! And yay that you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete