Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring Break 2014

Here was the view from our deck one beautiful spring morning. . .
 

This year, because Jesse started a new job he didn't have any vacation time. So Kaysen and I decided to go up to Logan one day of spring break to see Sam and Jaret. Of course, Kaysen thinks we can't go up to Logan without going fishing. We went to Third Dam. I had fun trying out a few settings on our new camera that we got for Christmas.







Sam is a little nervous to cast her line. She thinks she'll hook someone. :) Here's Jaret showing her how to release the line as she casts.

Success!





Alas, all we caught was seafood salad. But we still had an amazing time!


And one can't go to Logan without stopping for Aggie ice cream!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so happy to read your update. Even though we talk and have a family newsletter, I was still missing the news you put in your blog. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with your camera!
    Julynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Congrats again to Jaret and Sam:)

    ReplyDelete