Kids' Sewing 101: Pillowcase - Students will be encouraged to sew additional pillowcases for All People Quilt's Million Pillowcase Challenge. The challenge pillowcases will be donated to a local charity!
Kids' Sewing 201: Denim Skirt
Kids' Sewing 202: Shorts
Kids' Sewing 301: Girl's Tunic

Kids' Quilting 101: Appliqued Apron (sorry, no picture of this)
Kids' Quilting 201: Tote with Appliqued Quilt Block (sorry, no picture of this either)
Sewing 102: Pillow (home decor) - seriously, sewing is NOT for dummies! The pattern instructions were poorly written, so I had to figure out the instructions on my own. But now I can teach it a simple way to my students! (no picture; lighting was bad)
Quilting 101: Hole in the Barn Door Quilt Block (below is an image I found on Google Images; my own sample is in light, medium, and dark values of purple; I hope to eventually finish a few blocks in every color of the rainbow and make a beautiful and colorful rainbow quilt!)
Quilting 102: Coasters
Quilting 202: Quilt (a sampling of basic techniques; the students will complete a quilt from start to finish!)
Awesome job, Teresa! These all look like such fun projects. I love how the pillowcases turned out!
ReplyDeleteWow! Good for you! You are foing to busy! When does sthe store open? I can't wait.
ReplyDeleteYou are going to do such a great job.
ReplyDelete