(in addition to the applesauce cookies, no-bake cookies, chocolate chip cookies, lemonade ice cream dessert, and Texas sheet cake). No wonder I gained 4 pounds in a week!
Here was my first view of Florida from an airport window:
My room (at my sister's house) with a view (thanks Devyn!):
The Everglades (River of Grass) from an airboat view:
An interesting tidbit about this bird... it mates for life. When its' mate dies, it starves itself to death. That's true love, don't you think?
A sampling of the delicious food we enjoyed:
A fun farmer's market (we got a free bag for getting there before 10 am):
I have a fetish for feet. At least when I'm with my sisters. I always have to post a picture of our feet. We painted our toe-nails bright, tropical colors.
Dania Beach... the water was actually fairly warm (warmer the further out we got, which wasn't very far since we were thinking about sharks and other such creatures):
Thanks, Kendra and Stephen, for letting us all invade your home at once. I felt so warm (literally) and relaxed by the end of the week. It was exactly what I needed!
ps - My left eye hasn't stopped twitching since I got back. Maybe I need another vacation!
Thanks for posting these pictures. I'm going to steal a few of them. And, thanks for coming to visit! I loved being able to see you and hug you and visit with you in person. Now that your sewing samples are done maybe your eye will stop twitching.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lot of fun! Sister time is the best, when you don't have to worry about anything else. Glad you had a good time!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun!
ReplyDelete