Ewwww! Can Jesse even walk on his leg? That looks painful!
Oh WOW! That looks like it hurts! I think I stay on the sidelines.
Yeeeeouch! That looks awful! Hope he had fun playing up to that point, though, and that it heals quickly. (I'm still grimacing.)
NICE!!!!!!
This happened on like the first play of the game. . . and he kept playing! BTW, it looks worse today! Yes, he can walk. It feels best in the morning after a good night's rest. It feels worst at the end of the work day when he's been sitting all day.
That's awesome. You should paint a car that color.
Ewwww! Can Jesse even walk on his leg? That looks painful!
ReplyDeleteOh WOW! That looks like it hurts! I think I stay on the sidelines.
ReplyDeleteYeeeeouch! That looks awful! Hope he had fun playing up to that point, though, and that it heals quickly. (I'm still grimacing.)
ReplyDeleteNICE!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis happened on like the first play of the game. . . and he kept playing! BTW, it looks worse today! Yes, he can walk. It feels best in the morning after a good night's rest. It feels worst at the end of the work day when he's been sitting all day.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. You should paint a car that color.
ReplyDelete