Melanee motivated me to add these baby items to my business products. So after she left, I got a few more projects done:
A couple of nursing covers with a rigid, curved neckline that allows a nursing mother (but not the rest of the world) to see her baby as she nurses (similar to Hooter Hiders):


A beautiful baby carrier canopy (Sorry I don't have a picture of the baby in the carrier -- I'm well beyond that stage! The canopy goes between the baby and the handle. The ribbons tie onto both sides of the carrier handle, which allows baby to be covered and protected from wind, sun, germs, etc.; but also allows for easy carrying because the middle carrying handle is not covered with the canopy. The canopy has a coordinated reverse side!):
You are so talented! These are very cute, and they almost make me wish I had a baby. . .almost:)
ReplyDelete