(Imagine Dwight from The Office). . .
SCHOOL PRIDE
MOVES THE WHEELS OF HISTORY! [pause]
Have you
ever asked yourselves in an hour of meditation – which everyone finds during
the day – how long we have been striving for greatness? [bangs fists]
Not only the
years we’ve been at the war of school, but from the moment as a child, when we
realized that high school could be conquered.
It has been
a lifetime struggle [bangs fists] a
never-ending fight, I say to you [bangs
fists] and you will understand that it is a privilege to fight.
WE ARE
COWBOYS! Cowboys of Grantsville High, I ask you once more, rise and be worthy
of this historical hour.
Some people
will tell you; ‘cowboy’ is a bad word. They’ll conjure up images of false
stereotypes. This is our duty to change their perception. I say, cowboys, of
Grantsville High… UNITE!!
We must
never give up, for it is together… as seniors THAT WE PREVAIL! We WILL
prevail!! Vote BRYANT WILSON for Senior Class President.






Love the posters, especially the volleyball one! And the speech, too. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteYou're the man! Great speech and campaign. First, Senior Class President, next, Mayor, last, U.S. President. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh man I need a video to go with this don't you know how visual I am. I sure enjoyed his talk on Sunday too! He will do wonderful!
ReplyDeletep.s. LOVE the posters so funny and creative