Congratulations to Kaysen for earning his Arrow of Light!
(Mom's should not look down while the boy is pinning on the mother's award; or the photographer should not take the photo until the mother looks up; or the mother should just exercise and eat healthy so as not to have a double chin in these photos!)
You know, we just might miss the Cub Scout spirit and fun!


Bitter Sweet I think....btw you look fantastic! I too hate those didn't realize the camera was clicking pics!
ReplyDeleteHE DID IT!!! Way to go, Kaysen! Haha, this is funny - Anthony's dad was recording a video during our wedding luncheon and I was going around introducing everyone. When we got to Kaysen, Anthony's dad was talking to him about scouting and Kaysen said that he was working on his Arrow of Light! And now he got it! Wahoo! :) So proud of you, Kaysen!!!
ReplyDelete