I can't wait to make another interchangeable beaded watch band! My hand is the one on the left, and I chose a fairly neutral watch face so I will be able to interchange lots of different bands.
A surprise birthday party for Kendra, compliments of Valerie. Isn't she so talented? I wish I would have taken a picture of the cut cake, but just so you know, the pumpkin pecan cake and brown sugar buttercream frosting was to die for!
An update from this summer's reunion... Mom purchased a bunch of different stones at the Kennecott mine and gave them to her granddaughters. Alyssa made a couple of necklaces out of her stones (she made her own chains, too!).
Valerie gave us an enlightening demonstrating on how to make and decorate Bakerella's cake pops. We made apple cake pops. Aren't they so cute!
And something you probably don't want to see, but that I think is funny, is pictures of my sister's feet. Marcia plays too much basketball....
And Kendra wears sandals too much. Although this is much better than last year. The Florida humidity must be good for her feet!
P.S. - I really enjoyed the tour of the yard, Joshua, and I enjoyed looking through your awesome telescope. And thanks, Bart, for the delicious chili/taco soup. Will you come to my house and make it for Halloween?













I love the post on the sisters weekend, Teresa! But did you really have to show my feet? Just kidding, that was funny. Anyhow, to pay you back, I borrowed your pictures for my blog. Thanks for documenting the weekend.
ReplyDelete