Our friends are moving. . . not just to another city but to another state that is far, far away from Utah. We will miss the game nights, dinner nights, movie nights, Wii nights, shooting afternoons, scout campouts (well, Jesse and the boys will miss these), and girls nights out (while the boys are camping). We will miss having friends so close who are so supportive and helpful, and who are so understanding and loving, even though we are often weird!
After our friends left, Jesse and I were discussing that we really needed to save up to go visit them (they are, after all, moving to a sportsman's paradise that is calling, very loudly I must say, to Jesse). Kaysen heard us talking and said, "I know how you can save. Don't give me my allowance for a year and then we'll have enough money to go visit next year." That's how much we love the Pierce's. Kaysen will give up his $15/month allowance for a year in order to save up to go visit them!
No comments:
Post a Comment