Saturday, January 23, 2010

Funny Stuff

Did you know that syrup makes everything taste better? At least, that's what Jaret must think. He wanted waffles for breakfast yesterday morning. We had sour-dough waffles a few days ago, so he thought the sour-dough STARTER I had in the fridge was sour-dough waffle batter. So he cooked it in the waffle iron and ate it with syrup. I took one bite and spit it out. DISGUSTING! I laughed all morning!

A few days ago, Kaysen came home from school and wanted to play the Wii. But I was watching Dr. Phil. Dr. Phil was giving basic parenting tips, like what battles are important enough to pick, etc. I told Kaysen after I finished watching Dr. Phil to learn how to be a better parent that he was welcome to play the Wii. Kaysen immediately came and gave me a hug and a kiss and said, "Mom, you're already doing an amazing job as a mom. You don't need Dr. Phil's help." I think Kaysen has mastered the art of saying what he needs to say to get what he wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment