I don't know what it is about sewing and crafting, but I just love how I feel when I finish a project like this skirt (the blouse is purchased). . . Or these placemats. . . Or these bread cloths (or cloth napkins). . . Next up. . .
Four corner aprons (flattering and functional!).
Landscaping the front yard.
Sewing another cute skirt (this one will be pink).
Impressive, Teresa! Your skirt is beautiful, and the table accessories are so cute! Mom made us some of the Jack-o-Lantern placemats a few years ago--I love them! The Christmas placemats you made are beautiful, too. And the bread cloths would be a great Christmas gift idea!
You have been busy. They all look sooo nice! I especially like the halloweeen placemats - you'll have to give me a class on how to make them!
ReplyDeleteThese all look amazing. Your bread cloths turned out so cute. I love that primitive embroidery.
ReplyDeleteImpressive, Teresa! Your skirt is beautiful, and the table accessories are so cute! Mom made us some of the Jack-o-Lantern placemats a few years ago--I love them! The Christmas placemats you made are beautiful, too. And the bread cloths would be a great Christmas gift idea!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented! I love all of those cute things:)
ReplyDeleteLove it ALL! You are a crafting wizard!!!
ReplyDelete