We found out our lot slopes enough for a day-light basement. So we added a door in the basement, and we'll only have to have 2 window wells in the front!
It looks a little warmer down there than up here. I wore short sleeves today thinking I'd be okay, but it was awfully chilly. Does this mean you are adding a deck to the upper floor off of your kitchen?
That lot looks huge!!! Look how little Jesse and Kaysen look. I am so excited for you guys! I will really miss you as neighbors. Thanks for all of the loaner eggs, imitation coconut flavoring, etc....What would I do with out you!?
It looks a little warmer down there than up here. I wore short sleeves today thinking I'd be okay, but it was awfully chilly. Does this mean you are adding a deck to the upper floor off of your kitchen?
ReplyDeleteThat lot looks huge!!! Look how little Jesse and Kaysen look. I am so excited for you guys! I will really miss you as neighbors. Thanks for all of the loaner eggs, imitation coconut flavoring, etc....What would I do with out you!?
ReplyDelete