Today was our first day to turn on our air conditioning! It actually looks like Spring now with all my tulips and daffodils in full bloom. I love this time of year!
I love this time or year too. But my yard is looking rather sad. My dog dug up and ate all my tulip bulbs! At least I can still enjoy my neighbor's flowers.
We had to turn ours on yesterday--it was at least 93 degrees outside. The weird thing is, it's supposed to be down in the low 60's on Friday. Oh well, that's southern CA for you!
I love this time or year too. But my yard is looking rather sad. My dog dug up and ate all my tulip bulbs! At least I can still enjoy my neighbor's flowers.
ReplyDeleteWe had to turn ours on yesterday--it was at least 93 degrees outside. The weird thing is, it's supposed to be down in the low 60's on Friday. Oh well, that's southern CA for you!
ReplyDelete