Thursday, May 20, 2010
Tea for Two
Actually, it was lunch, not tea, for two. Jesse surprised me and came home for lunch today. Since we're getting ready to begin our Total Money Makeover (Dave Ramsey) next month, we didn't want to eat out. I scrounged around and found ham, cheese, and hamburger buns. . . perfect for making hot ham and cheese melt sandwiches! And, since the kids weren't here, we also had our favorite dessert that we usually eat only at night after the kids have gone to bed. . . . Hot chocolate pudding poured over ice cream. Mmmmm. . . so creamy and delicious; and just the chocolate fix I needed to keep me going! I love having lunch with my husband and have missed that since we moved here. I'm glad he decided to surprise me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good times! Surprise lunches at home beat planned ones out, if you ask me;)
ReplyDelete